7 Days - China Highlights
SHANGHAI, HANGZHOU, NANJING, WUXI, SUZHOU,
Day 1 Shanghai
Arrival Shanghai, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Free day at leisure
Hotel: 4 star category.
Day 2 Shanghai - Hangzhou (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing. Visit includes:
- Yu Garden
After lunch, transfer to Hangzhou- one of the beautiful and magnificent city of the world
Evening, check in hotel
Day 3 Hangzhou - Nanjing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today tour, attractions includes
- Westlake is Hangzhou most renowned feature - where the views have inspired poets and artist for centuries.
- Enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the magnificent Westlake.
- Tea Plantation - experience oriental tea-tasting and gain insight of this important part of Chinese culture
- Six Harmony Pagoda - a true masterpieces of ancient Chinese architecture.
Afternoon, transfer to Nanjing, the former capital of China after 1911 Revolution.. Arrival transfer to hotel.
Day 4 Nanjing - Wuxi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning, you will visits
- Dr Sun Yat Sen Mausoleum - a must see attraction in Nanjing,
- is the First Mausoleum in the history of modern architecture.
- is built to commemorate Dr Sun Yat Sen (1866-1925) and referred to as "Father of Modern China".
- Ancient City Wall - Nanjiing City Wall is one of the largest city wall constructed in China and well preserved.
- Main attraction is the Zhonghua Gate
- Jade Shop
Evening, transfer to Wuxi and check-in hotel.
Day 5 Wuxi - Suzhou (Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner)
Today Highlights in Wuxi
- Tai Lake or Taihu Lake - the 3rd largest freshwater lake in China.
- Turtle Head Park
- Pearl Farm
Afternoon, transfer to Suzhou - known for its canals, bridges, pagodas and beautiful gardens, it is often referred as the "Venice of the East".
Arrival Suzhou, check-into hotel.
Day 6 Suzhou - Shanghai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning, sightseeing includes :
- Lingering Garden - one of the top four gardens in China.Well known for it exquisite beauty of magnificent halls,
peaceful lakes and unusual shaped-stone.
- Silk Factory - you will see how the silk is processed from worm to final product and also learn some history and culture of silk in China.
- Tongli Tower Town - this bustling river town street is connected by 49 ancient bridges, presenting a unique character and experience
for visitors wishing to see something of the ancient China.
Afternoon, transfer to Shanghai and check-in hotel
Day 7 Shanghai (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at leisure until for transfer to airport for your departure flight home.
Tour Fare: call for quotation.