Hidden Charm of Japan
8 Days Kyoto, Noto Peninsula and Kanazawa
Depart Canada to Kansai
Kansai - Kyoto
Arrive Kansai International Airport.
Transfer to hotel in Kyoto
Proceed for sightseeing. Visit includes:
- Shunkoin Temple (Zen Meditation and Philosophy)
- Arashiyamama (bamboo trees)
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Gion Corner
Kyoto - Noto Peninsula
Check out of the hotel and leave for Noto Peninsula.
- Senmaida Rice Field, Wajima Urushi Art Musuem, Kiriko Hall
- Check-in Aenokaze Ryokan
- Experience onsen in ryokan (hot spring bath)
- Dinner show with reserved seats to view traditional taiko performance
Noto Peninsula - Kanazawa
Check-out of hotel and leave for Kanazawa for sight seeing. Visit includes:
- Kenrokuen Garden
- Higashi Chaya Teahouse District (Hakuza)
- Sakuda gold Leaf Shop (application)
- Myoruji Temple (Ninja Temple)
Kanazawa - Toyko by Shinkasen HAKUTAKA
Check-out of hotel and leave for Kanazawa Station
Depart on Shinkasen hakutake 558 to Tokyo Station.Arrival transfer to hotel.
Free leisure to explore or walk around Ginza. Optional: Tokyo Bay dinner cruise
Free at leisure.
Dinner at Ninja Akasaka
Tokyo - HOME
Free at leisure until departure to Narita Airport for your flight home.