6 Days KOREA- Seoul, Mt. Soraksan
Departure : Saturday
Day 1 Seoul
Upon arrival in Seoul, you will be met by our local representative and transfer to hotel. Rest of day free at leisure
Day 2 Seoul/ Gangwon (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, visit
- North Korean Submarine exhibition place and The old navy base.Experience the beautiful natural landscapes and
the best scenic place at Sun Cruise location
- picturesque Mt.Seoraksan National Park (UNESCO site)
- Shinheungsa Temple
- Daemyung Resort Aqua World Danyang - a huge water theme park (please bring swim wear )
Day 3 Nami Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning, visit
- Filming location - Winter Sonata Nami Island (admire the beautiful view of landscape and lake)
After Lunch at local restaurant, continue to visit :
- Gyeongbok Palace with over 500 years of history, was one of the 5 largest palace i Joseon Dynasty.
- Blue House - the current residential Korean President, it is the heart of Korean Government
Day 4 Seoul (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
After breakfast, City tour highlight includes visit to
- Gingseng Show room
- Cosmestic Shop
After lunch, continue to
- Myeongdong, located in the city's main commercial districts where you can purchased variety
Day 5 Seoul - Line 38 - Dongdaemum Market (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the 4 attractions related to Korean War includes
- Imjingak, Line 38, Freedom Bride, 3rd tunnel.
- War Museum
- Herbal shop
- DIY Kimichi factory
- Chance to take photos, dress in traditional Korean costume
After lunch, visit
- Amethyst Gem Factory
- Dongaemum Market - can enjoy shopping.
Day 6 Seoul - Home (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at leisure until for transfer to airport for your departure.
Fare : please call or email for quotation,
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.