Amazing Hong Kong and Vietnam
HONG KONG & VIETNAM
*Hong Kong *Hanoi * Ninh Binh * Ha Long Bay
* Hoi An *Hue * Ho Chi Minh City
This journey comprising most of the highlights, will give you a "glimpse of Vietnam"
The trip from North to South will bring you experience of Vietnam’s friendly people, rich history and diversified culture
Package fare from CAD3258.00 + tax per adult on twin share
** Extra free sightseeing Tour of your choice value up to $100.00 off**
Day 01 Depart Canada - Hong Kong
Day 02 Hong Kong (-/-/-)
Upon arrival in Hong Kong, you will be transferred to hotel by Airport Limousine bus Rest of day is free at leisure
Overnight at Royal Plaza Hotel or similar
Day 03 Hong Kong (B/-/-)
After breakfast, morning, proceed for Half day Hong Kong Island Tour,
- Victoria Peak - By Peak Tram,a funicular Railway that will take you to the Peak for a Magnificent view of Hong Kong City, skyscrapers and its bustling Harbour
- Repulse Bay - located at the southern part of Hong Kong and the most spectacular bay in the region
- Stanley Market - you find an array of little shop and street stall, if time permit, shop and hunt for the best bargain and sourvenirs
- Aberdeen Harbour - a fishing village, junk dwelling and popular floating Restaurant
Day 04 Hong Kong (B/-/-)
Free at leisure
Day 05 Hong Kong -Hanoi (B/-/-) by flight
After breakfast, free at leisure until for departure to airport for flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, you will be met an transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
- This morning, take 2hrs drive to Ninh Binh province. Upon arrival, ride bicycle through the villages to visit
- local family and get closer to the beautiful countryside
- Bich Dong, which was conferred by a King the tilte " Vietnam's second most beautiful grotto"
- Climb up the Ngu Nhac Son (Buddha's Palm Mountain) - be charmed by the marvelous scenery offerred by the mountains, rivers and pagodas
- In the afternoon, get on small rowing boats to tra el along the canals amid local villages, green fields.
- Enjoy the beauty of Tam Coc (3 caves) which is also called "Ha Long Bay on Land".
- Go through the caves and then row back to the boat quay.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 07 Hanoi (B/-/-/)
- Ho Chi Minh's Mausolem (viewed from outside on Monday, Friday and every afternoon due to closure)
- One Pillar Pagoda,
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Temple of Literature - Vietnam's first University which was constructed 11th century
- take a cylo ride around Old Quarter street
- Hoan Kiem Lake - learn about the legend of the lake
- Ngoc Son Temple
- Water Puppet Show - a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history.
Day 08 Hanoi - Ha Long Bay (B/L/D) shared local guide on boat
After breakfast, meet our driver and depart for Halong Bay - a World Heritage Area of outstanding beauty,
- Travel through rich farmlands, of the Delta of Red River and landscape of rice fields, water buffalo, the daily of the vietnamese village.
- Arrive Halong and board Traditional Junk.
- Lunch on board.
- The cruise passes by many rocks and islets in many funny shapes and may stop for a while for visitng the cave.
- Later on, the junk move to docking area for overnight.
- Dinner on board
Require flight VN 185
in the morning, your brunch will be served while doing further cruise to explore the beauties of the Bay before returning to the wharf
The junk continues cruising toward Ha Long Port, Ready for disembarking.
Drivers will be there to pick you up and transfer to airport for your flight to Danang. On arrival you will be met by our local guide and proceed further 40km further to Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 10 Hoi An sightseeing (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will take a guided walk around tiny town of Hoi An with stops at
- 400 year old Japanese Bridge,
- 300 year old Chinese Temple
- 200 year old Vietnamese former merchant's house
Overnight in Hoi An
Optional Half Day excursion on own expense.
This afternoon, explore the country side by easy biking. Biking around the villages, seeing the garden, meeting local farmers
Continue biking to rice paddy field through the shrimp farm. Along the way, take picture about duck farms, shrimps farms, cows, birds,bamboo....
arriving water coconut palm forest, enjoying the basket boat. Having a fun to catch crab around the water coconut palm forest
Day 11 Hoi An - Hue (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will be free in Hoi An until check-out time.
In the afternoon, you will travel along one of Vietnams most scenic highways to Hue (approx 3.5hr). Stop on the way at white sand of Lang Co Beach and the top of Hai Van Pass.
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in
Overnight in Hue.
Day 12 Hue - Full day Tour (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will visit
- the impressive home of the Nguyen Dynasty emperors (1820-1945),
- he Imperial City and the Royal Citadel
- Continue by boat of Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda - Hue's oldest and most beautiful pagoda, thought to be the symbol or religion and spirit of Hue people
- In the afternoon, visit tomb of King Minh Mang followed by a visit to the tomb of King Khai Dinh.
Overnight in Hue
Day 13 Hue- Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-)
Flight: Morning flight arrive in Saigon before 12:00Noon
Breakfast at hotel and you will be transfer to airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you will be met by our local guide and visit
- the moving War Remnants Museum which presents a partial but riveting, view of the American War, as it is know in Vietnam.
- Reunificaion Palace - a former residence of the Indochina Governor General and later President of the Republic of Southern Vietnam, until the fall of Saigon in April 30, 1975.
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- the bustling Ben Thanh Market.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14 Ho Chi Minh City (B/-./-)
Free at leisure or self explore this bustling city.
Optional Full day excursion with lunch on own expense.
tributaries of Mekong River while sight-seeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring. Our first stop is at
- brick kiln to see how to make bricks traditionally by printing and baking.
- Continue to visit one of plenty of Coconut processing workshop located along the canal,
- Return to the boat and go through natural scissors creeks to a village and see some local houses making sleeping mats and enjoy some fruits.
- Take motorized cart (tuk tuk) or bicycle on shady paths, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on real life and find out about
tropical culture from peasants.
- Lunch at a local riverside restaurant.
Our car will pick you up from pier and transfer to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15 Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
Today you will be free in Ho Chi Minh City until for transfer to airport for your departure home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BON VOYAGE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Package Tour includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Edmonton-Vancouver-Hong Kong-Hanoi-Saigon-Hong Kong-Vancouver-Edmonton
- Round trip Airport - Hotel- Airport transfer in Hong Kong(join-in) , Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (private)
- 13 nights hotel accommodation based on Twin sharing
- 3 nights in Hong Kong at Royal Plaza or similar
- 3 nights in Hanoi at Thien Thai Hotel or similar
- 1 night in Halong Bay cruise - Huong Hai Sealife Cruise or similar
- 2 nights in Hoi An at Thanh Binh Riverside hotel or similar
- 2 nights in Hue at Romance Hotel or similar
- 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City at Bay Hotel or Paragon or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 lunch & 1 dinner on board the cruise
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary - Seat in coach basis
- Entrance fees, the boat, tuktuk fees where applicable
- Cyclo ride in Hanoi Old Quarter (one cyclo per guest)
- Driver only for transfer between Hanoi-Ha Long - Hanoi
- Bottled mineral waters and wet wipe on car during tours in Vietnam
- Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide in each destination except free day
Land Tour cost excludes:
- Items of personal nature, meals other than those specified, beverages other than provided during meal,
- optional excursion, option extend stay, hotel upgrade, room upgrade.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Airport taxes
- Vietnam visa
- High season surcharges
- Other item not specified
Tour fare subject to change and subject to availability. Minimum 2 person.
For booking & enquiry, please contact us at 780-428-8484 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org